Blogs > Lighten Up with Jessie

Jessie Baginski, a Mayfield Heights resident, is back for a second try at Lighten Up. The 2013 contestant says she's ready to take what she learned last year and give it a good go this year.

Tuesday, February 11, 2014

First night at Alladins

We had a great first night of shared dining at Aladdin's in Mentor! The staff was so helpful in selecting our meals and filling us in on ingredients - well except for the incredible hot sauce! I'm really looking forward to exploring this menu as my doctor and I just spoke about the heart benefits of a Mediterranean diet. I've been following it for a week - excellent foods and I feel better already!

I was so impressed with Jane - 10 pounds down already! It was great to hear her husband talk about her diligence and dedication to the program. And go Cathy- 5 pounds! Ann and I will catch up to you two leaders - please keep us inspired. There was some conversation about belly dancing when we reach our goals- LOL! One step at a time my friends.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home