Blogs > Lighten Up with Jessie

Jessie Baginski, a Mayfield Heights resident, is back for a second try at Lighten Up. The 2013 contestant says she's ready to take what she learned last year and give it a good go this year.

Saturday, April 5, 2014

Stumbling blocks

The most recent weigh in was very disappointing. Although my scale was wavering with 2 or 3 pounds all month, it was wavering beyond the initial loss, which was great. Then on my weigh in I was actually up from my previous loss. That setback was the beginning of a couple of tough weeks. I have to put it out there that when I have days that actually involve breakfast, lunch AND dinner meetings, keeping on track is very difficult. I topped off this crazy two weeks of food meetings by spraining my foot, really feeling like I've derailed so much work. However, now that these two weeks are over, it felt great to get back into my routine with a breakfast smoothie and turkey wrap for lunch. I am so grateful for the friends I have met through this program. Everyone is so supportive and encouraging. We all know that we will have some failures along the way, but the most important thing is to get back on track and try it again. Lifestyle changes are like learning to play a new sport - you have to get comfortable with setbacks before you can master the skills.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home