Blogs > Lighten Up with Jessie

Jessie Baginski, a Mayfield Heights resident, is back for a second try at Lighten Up. The 2013 contestant says she's ready to take what she learned last year and give it a good go this year.

Sunday, April 20, 2014

Easter Fun

Happy Easter to all! I woke up feeling light and cheery until I stepped on the scale! Oh well, some days are better than others. We are going to splurge a little today with food on the grill but I'm sure we will burn off any extra calories as we finish (hopefully) getting down the last two yards of the eight yards of mulch! Looking forward to a fun day playing in the dirt and soaking up the sunshine - and burning calories doing it!

Next week is definitely an 'iffy' one for me. It will be close I think in terms of making that 5% weight goal. Whether I make it or not, the forward momentum continues!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home